Its all in the details! Not everyone has an unlimited budget when planning their wedding. Fortunately, there so many ways that a little color can subtly enhance your day without emptying your checkbook.
Here are some of our thoughts:
- A nice satin ribbon sash to accessorize your dress, or hair even!
- How about framed table numbers? Super easy to print the numbers on your computer, spray paint the frame in the tone that matches, and viola!
- On the cake, consider whipped frosting, trimming it with colored ribbon and/or a few touches of flowers instead of an intricate design or sugar flowers.
- No fuss escort cards using a premade template & your printer… with stick-on colored gems or pearls to differentiate the meal options.
- Got a venue that provides only white linens & standard boring chairs? Skip the linens & rent nice chairs to make your tables look fabulous!
A little color & creativity goes a long way, and we are happy to help you with it all! Happy Planning!
Brenda & Brittany
All Images by We Heart Photography